Who we are
Funny Bap is a fun website which will make you laugh. If you are stressed of your job or want some time pass, we have some great content for you. Simply visit our website, browse through our funny articles, and that’s it. You will surely enjoy it.
Our website address is: https://www.funnybap.com
1. What Personal data do we collect?
We collect information from you on various occasions for improving the user experience of our website as well as to serve you with better content. Here are the details of the types of personal data we collect.
1.1 Our Services
When you contact us for any services that we provide, we may collect your personal information such as your full name, website name, email address, etc. that you input in the contact form. It is to ensure that we get a basic idea about you to serve you better with your concern. If you wish to remove any of this information from our database, you can contact us and we will clear it for you.
1.2 Cookies and Tracking
A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of our site, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page. If you are a registered user or subscriber it may also collect your name and email address, which may be transferred to data processors for registered user or subscriber verification purposes. To know more about cookies, read this article.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
1.3 Data we Collect from User Inputs
Here is the details of the type of information we collect from the user input fields such as comments, contact forms, email subscriptions, etc. You can get any of these data removed from our website just by emailing us.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
1.3.2 Email subscription
When you subscribe to our website, we may collect your personal information such as email address, name, etc. You will receive a confirmation mail to confirm the subscription. You can also opt out of the mailing list any time as you wish just using the link provided in our emails or just by contacting us. We promise to never send you any spam. Please report to us if you receive any. Funny Bap will never ask for your Credit Card and Bank accounts details, and we request that you do not enter it on our Site.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website. So, be sure to avoid uploading images with location data.
1.3.4 Contact forms
We keep contact form submissions for an indefinite time period for customer service purposes. If you wish to remove any information you submitted on a contact form on our website, please contact us at email@example.com.
1.4 Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
1.5 Links and Widgets
1.6 Server Logs and Maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this website (like most of the websites on the internet) and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information. The data will be stored not more than 90 days.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- We implement security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information (anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) may be provided to other parties for tracking, marketing, advertising, or other uses.
3. Who we share your data with
We share some of the information such as comments, session details, cookies, etc. with the following third-party services for the purpose of improving our website, avoiding spam, etc. Below are the details of who we share your data with.
European data protection law requires data about European residents which is transferred outside the European Union to be safeguarded to the same standards as if the data was in Europe. So we always make sure to ensure that these standards are met. We encourage you to read all the Privacy Policies of our third-party service providers to know more about their policies.
4. How long we retain your data
Here is how long we retain personal data collected or processed by the website.
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- The contact form entries will be retained indefinitely until you want us to remove it from our database. This is to ensure that any future communication will be possible and will not create a confusion between us.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- If you subscribed to our newsletter or services, your data will be retained until you decide to opt out of the mailing list. You can do so by using the unsubscribe link under each mail that we send or by directly contacting us.
5. What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
5.1 Children’s Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Funny Bap does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
6. How we protect your data
We value the privacy of the visitors. So, we are continuously protection your data from any thefts or hacks. We are using the SSL encryption on our website that ensures the website content serves over HTTPS. Also, we have several layers of protection mechanisms in place such as Firewalls, Two-factor authentication, etc. We also train our staff to carefully deal with the user information and never leave any loopholes for any data breach.
6.1 What data breach procedures we have in place
We take data privacy seriously. We have internal reporting systems and firewalls that prevent any data breaches by creating an extremely powerful wall between the hackers and our website. We also do have contact mechanism that allows users to reach us and let us know any bugs on our website. We run security inspections on our website to make sure that the website and its data stays protected.
7. Our Contact Information
8. Changes and Updates to this Policy
Last Update: 24/05/2018